PiPPiCA x Wood Belt
Feel Good. Look Good. Do Good.
The PiPPiCA x Wood Belt partnership is one we are very proud of. Wood Belt is a not-for-profit that aims to maximise fashion’s positive impact on society. They do this by offering wooden products that are produced with a conscious and ethical approach and an aim to solve societal challenges, such as employing underserved communities. Wood Belt produces the PiPPiCA range of belts, including the signature wooden buckles found on our trench coat.
About Wood Belt:
• Wood Belt profits are re-invested in the organisation to employ underserved groups, who work in the development, production, and sales of their products
• They also donate 5 EUR from each belt sold to underserved groups in local communities
• Each product is crafted by artisans in Slovenia, with an aim to maintain craftsmanship and knowledge and encourage inter-generational cooperation of artisans
• Production and sales at Wood Belt are based on the WFTO’s ten principles of Fair Trade
• Wood Belt promotes a zero-tolerance violence policy
• They actively build partnerships and community with a focus on and empathy for society's challenges